1. Vendors will be checked in and set up no later than 10:30 am on Sunday, September 17, 2017.
2. Vendors may bring their own canopies, but the City of Denver strictly prohibits putting stakes in the ground.
3. Please do not drive or park vehicles on the grass.
4. Vendors will arrange displays so as not to obstruct other booths.
5. Vendors are responsible for all clean up associated with their space after the event ends.
6. Vendors understand that Pugs in the Park is a fundraiser for the Colorado Pug Rescue, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
7. Colorado Pug Rescue cannot promise product or service exclusivity.
8. Vendors selling items at the event are responsible for collecting and paying any applicable sales tax to the City and County of Denver and the State of Colorado.
9. Colorado Pug Rescue will hold the Pugs in the Park event rain or shine.
10. Neither Colorado Pug Rescue, City Park, or Denver Parks and Recreation shall be held liable for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to vendors or their properties in association with this event. Vendors will take all reasonable care to protect their property and employees accordingly.
11. Registered vendors will receive information via mail or e-mail no later than one week prior to the event date about details of the event, a list of attending vendors, and any other updated information.
12. Please understand that if any of the terms described herein aren’t followed, we may refuse your participation in this and future events.
Cancellation Terms: If notification of cancellation is given to Colorado Pug Rescue, email@example.com , prior to September 3, 2017, vendors who have paid in full will be refunded 100% of the total registration fee.