Colorado Pug Rescue (CPR) is an all volunteer organization established in 1995 by members of a Denver-area pug dog club who were concerned about the welfare of their breed. CPR works to recover pugs from private relinquishments, shelters, and other sources throughout Colorado and in surrounding states. We network with surrounding states to rescue, medically and emotionally treat, and place pug dogs. CPR maintains a five-member board of directors, several committees and a number of foster homes.
• Dedicated to the welfare of pug dogs
• Incorporated as a nonprofit organization – 501(c)(3)
• Licensed by the State Of Colorado as an animal rescue organization
• Operated solely by volunteers
• Supported by the Rocky Mountain Pug Dog Club
• A member of All Breed Rescue Network of Colorado